Chilled Dates cake recipe is a very healthy cake with full of nutrition. Dates are rich in dietary fiber that prevents LDL cholesterol absorption in the gut. They are moderate sources of Vitamin-A. And a great thing about dates is. It helps to gain weight. Talking about the ingredients, apart from dates there is nutella, butter, milk biscuits. And apart from these, it is an eggless cake.
Chilled Dates Cake is so sweet and delicious, that kids will no doubt fall in love. This would be a best cake to serve on party, birthdays and so on.
Dates cake has always been a favorite during Christmas or Easter. It is very easy to make for any beginner with a wonderful taste. We can make this quick recipe with lesser number of ingredients too. This dish is a soft Dates cake with all the goodness of dates and other ingredients. This recipe has wonderfully got a place in several cooking enthusiast’s wish list. You can try this homely Chilled Dates Cake for any types of ceremonies and festivals to surprise your guests with a natural fine flavor of the Dates. Test and create more Dates cake varieties and healthful versions of this recipe and share with Homely Kitchen.
- Take a bowl and crush the buiscuts into powder.
- Heat a pan and put 2 tbspn butter.add the dates to the pan.blend this mixture well,till it becomes a bit sticky.move this mixture to a bowl.
- Mix 1 tbspn of nutella and 3 tbspn butter in a bowl and double boil this mixture to get a choco syrup.
- Add this syrup to the dates mixture and mix them well.
- Now add this mixture with the crushed buiscuts.and move them to a cake tin.press the mixture in the pan with a flat bowl well and make a space in the pan.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat them well.add 2 tbspn nutella and blend them till it makes a fine chocolaty cream.
- Now pour this cream on the space that has been kept in the pan.fill the space well with the cream.
- Keep the cake tin in the fridge for 1 hour.
- fter 1 hour take the tin out and move the cake to a tray.