- Serves: 7 people
- Prep Time: 1.30 Hours
- Cooking: 20 Mins
Fried Butter Chicken is a lightly sweetened chicken recipe with awesome taste. This recipe is really delicious with full flavored chicken dish. It can be prepared as mild or spicy according to your interest. We published the cooking method and ingredients for making this popular butter chicken recipe. The gravy is very tasty and it can be hot or cold as you wish. Highlight of this chicken recipe is it suits most palates and thus it is one of the most popular and favorite Indian chicken dish of many. Also, it can be slightly sweet and sour, tomato based and garnished with butter.
A heartwarming favorite at home, a staple at most Indian restaurant, this north Indian dish has made its place in every corner of the world. Butter chicken is a rich regal dish, and that is what the talk is all about .This in its authentic form has given it the popularity it achieved.
Along with chicken Tikka Masala, Butter Chicken is without a doubt one of the most well known Indian dishes around the world. But unlike Chicken Tikka Masala, which is sometimes claimed as a national dish of the UK .Butter chicken is decidedly of North Indian provenance.
This dish has a natural sweetness that doesn’t need any added sugar…Butter chicken is among the best known Indian foods all over the world .It’s also known as Murg Makhani .Butter chicken tastes great with Naan, porota and even with basmati rice .This dish can be served in parties, as
it is not too spicy kids will too love it…Trust me you all have to try this..!!
- Marinate the chicken using the first 6 ingredients and keep it in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- After 1hour, take the marinated chicken and take chicken pieces one by one seperating the marinated gravy in the dish.
- Fry these marinated chichen pieces in frying pan.
- Take a pan.keep it on the gas and after it gets heated melt a whole 100gms of butter.
- Add chillies and curry leaves to the melted butter and stir them for 5min.
- Add the left over gravy of the chicken and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- At last,add the fried chicken pieces to the pan,mix them and keep them closed for 2min at a low flame.
- After that ,take the pan from the gas and serve them hot with chappaaties.bread etc.
FRIED BUTTER CHICKEN READY....!!!! SERVE HOT..!!
This recipe is from Aisha Ansar…Thank you Aisha..and hope you always support homely kitchen with new recipes.
You may also like