Here comes again a sweet delicious recipe. First let me talk about the benefits of pineapple. It is low in calorie, rich in vitamin- C. It is rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber like pectin. Pineapple has an enzyme named bromelain, it has anti-inflammatory, anti- clotting and anti-cancer.
This is something heavy to eat, you have got three layer pineapple. Now let me come to the ingredients egg yellow, milk, gelatin, condensed milk and the main ingredient is pineapple. Some of the ingredients will be available in your nearby shops if you don’t have it in your kitchen, so don’t get worried of not making this pudding. This pudding recipe is a delicious that can be made for parties or even birthday parties. As this dish has got layers and vanilla and chocolate, bringing the flavors and blending with each other perfectly..
This great and sweet recipe is give by Anu, I hope you support homely kitchen by giving new good recipes…
- Mix the gelatin with cold water and do double boiling and set aside for it to dissolve (mixture 1).
- Beat the egg yolk with a spoon well and keep (mixture 2).
- Add coco powder with 2 table spoon milk in a glass and mix well and keep (mixture 3).
- Then mix the chopped pineapple with 1 table spoon sugar and cook in a pan for 3 minute (mixture 4).
- In a pan, add sugar and milkmaid to mixture 2, and mix well.
- Let the mixture thicken with continuous stirring.
- Once the mixture thickens, turn off the fire and add the mixture 1 and mix well.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add Vanilla essence in to it and mix well (final mixture).
- Next, pour mixture 4 as the bottom layer in a pudding pan.
- Take half of the final mixture and add mixture 2 to it for chocolate flavor.
- Pour the above mix in the pudding pan as the second layer and keep it in freezer and let it to set.
- Once the bottom 2 layers are set (this takes 30 -45 minutes), make the top layer with the other half of the final mixture and allow to cool in the freezer for 30 minutes.You can make the layers in the order you like.
- Finally, when all layers are set, move the pudding to refrigerator and garnish with red cherries and chopped pineapple if needed.